Axco AX200 "All-Electric" Hot Melt Gun
Hot-Melt Glue Applicator Gun – Easy Processing of Hot-Melt without compressed air
The AX200 lets you process hot-melt in form of 43mm sticks, granulate and pillows. The AX200 does not require compressed air, and thanks to its 600 Watts power consumption it's ready for use in 5 minutes. The large filling hole makes filling the capacity of 250 ml (8.4 US fluid ounces) comfortable and reduces spillage. It's ergonomic shape and adjustable trigger enable the user to work comfortably and without fatigue.
The AX200 is suited even for delicate hands and both right and left handers.
In combination with a variety of available nozzles the AX200 serves almost every application conveniently, flexibly and professionally.
光棍影院2019新光 棍推荐_光棍影院2019新光 棍推荐,浓厚接吻栗林里莉番号_浓厚接吻栗林里莉番号 高清大全 Features:
- One thermostat controls all temperature settings up to 390° F.
- Accomodates stick or bulk adhesive. No special slugs are required to fill up the Hot Melt chamber. Simply remove the filler cap when the unit is hot, and refill.
- Suspension of the unit over a work-bench or on an assembly line is facilitated by the provision of an eyehook, to which a spring balance can be attached. (Optional Extra)
- Features a drip-free dispensing nozzle.
- With certain Hot Melts, one trigger pull can provide single runs of up to 25 ft.
- No cleaning is necessary — simply reheat.
- As opposed to slug guns, more adhesives can be dispensed at any time as the total hot melt volume is in liquid form.
- Weight: 1220g / 2.7 lbs
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- Power consumption: 600W
- Current consumption: 2.6A
- Degree of protection: I
- Class of protection: IP 30
- Temperature control: Thermostat
- Temperature limitation: Temperature controller
- Operating temperature: 20 - 200º C / 70-390º F
- Temperature constancy: +- 5ºC
- Heat-up time: approx. 5 minutes
- Gross tank capacity: 250 ml / 8.4 oz
- Conveying system: Mechanics
- Length of electric cable: 1.8m / 6 ft
- Recommended melts: Hot-melt granulate, pillows and 43mm (1.7") sticks
P/N: AX150, AX-150, AX200, AX-200
This model replaces the AX150 Dynamo.